Layout size should be 1: 1
Important information should be located not closer than 5 mm from the edge of the finished product.
Files should not contain cutting marks, cross-combinations, scales, and any other elements.
For banners with eyelets – all important elements should be not closer than 5 cm from the edge of the finished product.
For banners with pockets – all important elements should be not closer than 10 cm from the edge of the finished product.
Print extensions for quality:
- 360dpi: 50-70 px / inch;
- 540dpi: 75-100 px / inch;
- 720dpi: 75-120px / inch;
- 1080dpi: 100-120px / inch;
- 1440dpi: 150 px / inch;
- 1440+: 200 px / inch;
- UV: 150 px / inch;
Files are accepted in formats: TIF, JPG, PDF, PSD, EPS, CDR, AI
Not accepted: GIF, BMP, PICT, DOC, XLS, etc.
General file requirements:
- Color model – CMYK
- All layers are built
- Does not contain alpha channels
- Fonts in curves
- Does not contain ole-objects
- All effects are rendered
- Do not contain blocked items
- Does not contain links to embedded images (for CDR, AI, and EPS format)
- White (light) fields at the edges of the file – make a 1-pixel contour with a fill in the CMYK (0.0.0.20);
Only the standard format
Saved with maximum quality
Minimum color no less than 15%
Maximum color not more than 300%
The color profile is not embedded
Saturated black C-60 M-60 Y-60 K-100
Grey С-0 M-0 Y-0 K-100
The font size for printing on a light background is not less than 7 mm
The font size for printing on a dark background is not less than 8 mm.